NEVADA STATE BUSINESS LICENSE
CITY OF FRESNO BUSINESS LICENSE
Monday - Friday: 9am-5pm
Saturday: Office Closed
Sunday: Office Closed
We accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover
3658 N Rancho Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89130
Phone: (702) 396-8711
Fax: (702) 396-3172
3003 N Blackstone Avenue
Fresno, CA 93703
You work hard for your money, so of course you want to keep it! Well, often times you will find that there are many companies out there who want to keep your money as well. Some property managers have extremely stringent policies that must be met or they will hold back a portion, if not all of your deposit for cleaning. At Always Ready Cleaning, we have been helping our customers prepare for walk through inspections with landlords for years. Here are 5 practical tips for getting your security deposit back.*
1. Call your property management company and ask for a "Move Out Cleaning Checklist." The great majority of property managers have a checklist that they will use during the walk through. Remember, no two companies are identical so you want to know what matters in your situation.
2. Move out before you clean. Don't start cleaning until your house is totally empty! This will save you a lot of time.
3. Vacuum out the insides of all drawers and cabinets. After you vacuum, and only after you vacuum, wipe the insides with a disinfecting wipe.
4. Open up all of the windows and clean the window tracks. Use a dry rag or scrubber to loosen the dirt then use a small vacuum attachment to suck it up. Do not put a damp rag or scrubber in the track, you will make it muddy.
5. Clean inside all of your appliances. Remember to check the seals. Gently pry back the seal on the refrigerator and freezer and clean up food and dirt that your find.
*Every property manager is different and Always Ready Cleaning cannot guarantee that your security deposit will be returned.